Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Happy birthday wishes for father

Happy birthday wishes for father: Father is the best person in our life because they always teach you when you are child or when you became young. Especially for girls his father always is being a best and special person in their life. On the father birthday you can organized some special thing because on this day you can make your father feel happy and make smile on his face. You can select some messages, wishes, from here and write on greeting cards and gifts and wishes etc.

Happy birthday wishes for father

Dad… u’ve helped me go places and reach heights which have given me some of life’s best views.

Happy birthday 2 a dad whose first name is brilliant, middle name is awesome and last name is fabulous.

No gift can ever match d gift of love and affection u have given me all dse years. Happy birthday dad.

Dad… I hated it when u s2pped me from doing something wrong, but from d bot2m of my heart I knew dat u were always right. Happy birthday.

I don’t know how and y, but I know I’ve made u cry. 4give me coz I didn’t mean 2… dad dre’s no one I love more than u. Happy birthday.

Dre is not a single birthday gift in dis world dat can ever be worth ur contribution in my life. Happy birthday 2 d best dad in d world.

No matter how tall I become, I will never be higher than ur presence in my life. No matter how many promotions I get, I will never be richer than wealth of love in ur heart. Happy birthday dad.

I know u don’t always like my choices or agree with me, but I know u’ll always be dre right by my side 2 support me no matter what. Thank u 4 believing in me. Happy Birthday, Dad!

Happy Birthday 2 d most important man in my life. Thank u 4 everything dat u do.

2 my fadr, d wisest, smartest, funniest man I’ve ever met: Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday 2 d man who rocked my cradle. I hope I rock ur world.

I am so blessed to have you as a fadr and as a hero. You will always be my inspiration as try to be a hero to odrs too. Happy Birthday Dad!

All I wish 4 you is lots of love and good health. Happy Birthday to d best dad any child can wish 4.

You are not getting older, only more handsome each day. I wish we can grow old as gracefully as you dad. Happy

You are not getting older, only more handsome each day. I wish we can grow old as gracefully as you dad. Happy Birthday!

You already have all d things you wished 4 when you were my age. Now I wish that God grant you good health and many grandchildren. Happy Birthday!

What can I say to someone who has made my life possible? Thanks 4 giving me great genes. Happy Birthday Dad!

You Taught Me
How To Behave,
How To Talk,
How To Be Successful In Life,
How To Put D Problems Behind Me And
How To Wear Your Name With Honor.
Happy Birthday, Dad,

Superheroes are one in a million. And d SuperDad in you is surely must be once in many lifetimes.
Happy Birthday Dad!

To d best dad in d world. Thanks 4 offering your cocoon to protect me and providing all d love and affection that helps me to grow!
Happy Birthday, Dear Dad!

Every modr
generally hopes that
her daughter will snag a better husband
than she managed to do…
but she’s certain that her boy will never
get as great a wife as his fadr did.
Happy Birthday Dad

Thanks 4 being
dre through d
tears,laughter and
dirty diapers.
HAppy Birthday Dad

If d relationship
of fadr to son could
really be reduced to biology,
d whole earth would blaze
with d glory of fadrs and sons.
Happy Birthday Fadr. .

Dad, your guiding
hand on my shoulder
will remain with me 4ever. HAppy Birthday Dad
One fadr is more than a hundred School masters.

I know just d person who needs
“101 Ways to Be a Great Dad”.
Don’t worry it isn’t you!
You are d best dad in world..
Happy Birthday Dad!

Friend, each year that we celebrate your birthday,
I count myself lucky 4 having such a special friend.
Happy birthday Fadr!

Thank You Dad
4 being my pillar of strength and
Fountain of wisdom
Thank You 4 everything you are.
Life is more beautiful when you are around.
Happy birthday Fadr!

I wish u all d best in life and long life.
U r d reason i’m here and everything what i am.
Thank you 4 what u done 4 me.
Happy birthday Fadr

How much you mean to me
Bcoz you are always
Thought about in such a special way,
And do so much to brighten any day.
Wish you a Happy Birthday Fadr

I want to tell you
How much you mean to me
Bcoz you are always
Thought about in such a special way,
And do so much to brighten any day.
Wish you a Happy Birthday Fadr!

D wrinkles on your skin are hiding layers of wisdom and knowledge. D grays in your hair are showing d depth of your experiences and d slight wobble in your walk is showing how many obstacles in life you have overcome. Happy birthday to my wise fadr

This webpage is completed dedicated to Happy Birthday father. You can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest related to Happy Birthday father.