Skip to main content

Happy Birthday to wife 2017

Happy Birthday to wife: If your wife birthday is coming soon and you was thinking how to celebrate your wife birthday. Some husband thinking they gift a flower bouquet and greeting etc but they have no idea what to write in a greeting cards. Birthday is the best event when you express your feeling she is the best and the special person in your life, how much she important for you many things you can express on your wife birthday. So here we have a latest collection of birthday wishes, sms, and messages you can select them and write on the greeting cards.

Happy birthday wishes for wife

Happy birthday to the perfect wife who has made me d perfect husband dat I am today.

I amassed a massive debt on D day I got married 2 U – D debt of unconditional love nd undying commitment. I promise 2 keep repaying this debt until my very last breath. I love U, happy birthday.

D woman, who managed 2 make me like soap operas nd hate using dirty washrooms, deserves a stnding ovation on her birthday.

It seems Dat every1 knows U turned a year older except me. In my eyes U R exactly D way Dat U were when I met U 4 D first time – stunning nd gorgeous. Happy birthday.

As U blow D cndles on Ur birthday cake, I want 2 tell U what a wonderful wife U make. Widout U in my life, my heart would hve bled. Wid U, I look 4ward 2 a wonderful life ahead. Happy birthday darling.

I didn’t know what 2 get 4 U on Ur birthday since I figured Dat diamonds would be 2o cheap nd gold 2o common, when compRd 2 a jewel like U. Happy birthday sweetie.

Happy birthday quotes for wife

“Each year, I see U grow more beautiful, more perfect. I wish D happiest of birthdays 2 U, my loving wife.”

“No words can adequately express my love 4 U. It does not age. It merely grows. Happy birthday 2 U, my heart, my wife.”

“Loving U is D greatest joy I will ever know. U R my everything. Happy birthday 2 U, my amazing, awesome wife.”

“A lifetime will never be sufficient 2 express D love 4 U I hve in my heart. Happy birthday, my soul mate, my wife.”

“Despite all D obstacles of life, U stnd by me, loving me through it all. U R my wife, I love U. Happy birthday.

Wine becomes a lot sweeter wid age. This is D same for Ur wife. U becomes more beautiful each year. Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to my wife

On Ur birthday I want 2 make a promise dat I will not tire, until I fulfill all Ur wishes nd desires. Happy birthday.

Good times become better nd bad times become 2lerable when shared with a life partner like U. Happy birthday.

In my arms, I want U 2 be. My love for U, I want U 2 see. My heart beats, I want U 2 feel. Layers of my emotions, I want U 2 peel. In my eyes, I want U 2 gaze. Lost 2geDr, I want us, in love’s daze. Happy birthday.

Most people read quotes 2 find D true meaning of life, but all I need 2 do is 2 look in2 Ur eyes. Happy birthday.

Dre is so much 2 like about U baby, complimenting U would take longer than infinity. U are D woman of my fantasy, nd I can’t imagine my life without U baby. Happy birthday.

D best part of our relationship is dat D memories of bitter fights have been overshadowed by those of making up after. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday wife

If U really wants 2 understnd how much Ur birthday means 4 me, just listen 2 my heart after U blow D cndles on Ur cake. It won’t be beating, it’ll be singing… Happy Birthday 2 U.

Ur birthday is D perfect opportunity 2 say SORRY 4 all D fights nd arguments, THANK U 4 all D sacrifices U’ve made nd I LOVE U 4 everything Dat U mean 2 me. Happy birthday.

U R my life’s healing 2nic. Widout U, everything would be completely 2xic. D rock solid support of a wife like U, is available only 2 a lucky few. Happy birthday.

On D day we shRd our first kiss, I knew U were going 2 be my Mrs. Happy birthday darling.

As U blow D cndles on Ur cake, please don’t make any wishes 4 me. In U, I’ve already got everything I could hve ever wished 4. Happy birthday.

My darling wife u are such a beauty. May the blessing of another year add as much joy 2 ur life as you bring to mine…? Happy Birthday.

Happy birthday wishes to wife

On Ur finger D day I slid Dat ring, U made me fly by giving me wings. As radiant as D sun’s beams, U hve always been D girl of my dreams. Happy birthday.

Wid U as my wife nd D moDr of my children, I wouldn’t hve life any oDr way. My lifelong promise 2wards our marriage nd family, is what I ceremonially renew again on Ur birthday.

After many years of marriage nd memories so sweet, even 2day when I see U my heart skips a beat. Happy birthday h1y.

Heaps of years hve g1 by since D day we got married, but U still look as beautiful as D moment I saw U walking down D aisle. Happy birthday.

A birthday is incomplete widout a 2ast, nd here’s mine 4 U – As a moDr, U’re D sweetest. As a woman, U’re D prettiest. As a wife, U’re D best. Happy birthday

With u as my wife nd D mother of my children, I wouldn’t have life any odr way. My lifelong promise 2wards our marriage and family is what I ceremonially renew again on Ur birthday.

This webpage is completed dedicated to Happy Birthday to Wife. You can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest related to Happy Birthday to Wife.

Popular posts from this blog

99+ Happy Birthday (Furaha Ya Kuzaliwa) Wishes in Swahili

Happy Birthday (Furaha Ya Kuzaliwa) Wishes & Song in Swahili Language: Here we represent you birthday wishes in Swahili language. Many people live in abroad (Kenya, Congo, Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique, Rwanda, Malawi, South Sudan and Burundi), but their relatives they have no idea how to wish them so here we come with the wishes Swahili language. If you are searching this type messages so you are in the right place, we show you our best collection. You can select from here and send to your love ones, close one, it’s your choice firstly you can download then you can send. 99Birthday.Blogspot.Com How to say Happy Birthday In Swahili?Furaha Ya Kuzaliwa is used to wish happy birthday in Swahili. Here we have added greetings that are generally used to wish in this language. Hongera!! -CongratulationsAnarudi wengi-wengi wa siku. –Many-many returns of the day.Nawatakiakila mafanikio katika siku zijazo!!- I wish you every success in the future!!Mei kuishi kwa muda mrefu!! – May you live lon…

99+ Happy 30th Birthday Wishes: Quotes and Messages & Pics 2017

Happy 30th birthday Wishes: The 30th Birthday is also turning point of their life. The age of 30th desire is to ensure long – term happiness. In this age people are very secure about their career for their family. Not like anyone over 30, you can believe the accurate grand greetings birthday below. Relax secure you will select only unique, nice written birthday messages for the 30 years old people. Here you can download the 30th birthday message by which you can wish to your friends, mother etc. in good way. This means choosing birthday greetings that push cool at turning 30 or come with nice encouraging words about the decade forward. 30th Birthday Wishes and Messages - Messages, Greetings and WishesMay u be blessed with more style, charm, panache, confidence nd personality on ur 30th Birthday. Enjoy nd Celebrate Happy 30th Birthday. Wishing u many jous years ahead. I’m here 2 tell udat I’m always going 2 by ur side 4 the rest of ur life. Happy 30th Birthday! 30th Birthdays are always s…

99+ Best Happy Birthday SMS & Wishes in Hindi Language

Happy Birthday SMS, Wishes in Hindi(जन्मदिन की ढेरों ढेर बधाई): We are waiting for this day in every year especially in childhood time. Today all peoples search Birthday SMS for send to loves ones, friends etc. A Birthday SMS wish in Hindi is the best and easiest way to wish your friend, Love ones or family that you remember his birthday.  Some peoples will send you Funny birthday SMS wishes in Hindi, Cute SMS on the other hand some people will send you birthday SMS wishes. So here we have a good collection of Birthday SMS wishes in Hindi which can you send to yours friends, love ones etc. Get the birthday SMS ideas from this page. Happy Birthday sms in hindiTeri Umar Me likh doon Chand Sitaaro se,
Tera janam din Me manauphoolonaurbahaarose,
har ek khushi Me duniya se le aau
Sajaa lu ye Mehfil Me har haseen nazaaro se… Ap wo phool ho jo gulshan mein nahin khilte,
Pr jis pe aasmaan ke farishte bhi fakr h karte,
Ap ki zindagi hadd se zyada kimti hn,
Janam din ap hamesha mnaye yu hi hanste hanst…