Monday, 12 December 2016

Happy Birthday love sms and poems

Happy Birthday love sms and poems:  Huge numbers of peoples search the birthday Love sms and Poems for send to loves ones. On this article you get the list of unique, sweet, cute happy birthday love sms and poems, interesting, that you can dedicate to your loved ones, friends etc. Wish your friends, love ones to send Birthday love sms and poems and makes feel Happy. Here you can choose from here and download from it. If you want more new messages so you can visit again later.

Happy birthday love

When u hold my hand even D worst of days seem easy, when u smile 2 me, D darkest thoughts go away. U will never be taken for granted, widout u I have no life. Happy birthday my love!!

Happy birthday my love

Mountain, rain or summer heat;
Ur Love is D reason why I breaD.
Tell me dear what is sweet?
Is dat u or Ur heartbeats?
Happy Birthday Sweet Heart!

Happy birthday love poems

On ur birthday, I am so very happy
2 have shared life wid u anoDr year,
basking in D special light of ur love.
May ur birthday be filled
wid joy, satisfaction,
and D kind of amazing happiness..I feel whenever I’m wid u.

Happy birthday to my love

On Dis wonderful day beautiful moon of pure love.
Appeared 2 be my gift…my present…My future u…
I m very thankful 4 all D joy u brings in2 my life…
Happy b’day my sweety and my love…

Happy birthday my love poems

I love 2 feel ur hand upon my skin
I love 2 feel ur breath upon my chin
I love 2 bask myself in u
And feel ur heart, beat so true
I love 2 feel ur hand caress
I love 2 feel ur heart beat in my chest
I love 2 feel ur every sigh
I love dat twinkle in ur eye…I love 2 feel ur love
I love 2 be in ur arms, being hugged….Happy Birthday, my darling
This webpage is completed dedicated to Happy Birthday love sms and poems. You can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest related to Happy Birthday love sms and poems.