Saturday, 18 March 2017

99+ Happy Birthday Funny Jokes - Cracking Birthday Jokes

Happy birthday - Jokes, Memes & Pictures: Hello friends we are assemble in front of you with a huge collection of jokes, funny sms for birthday occasion. Every one searches the lovely sms, but now you can think some different you can send jokes on your friend’s birthday. It is the best way to make smile on your friends face. Here we show you a collection of birthday joke which you like most so here you can select them and send to your relatives, friends etc.

Funny Birthday Jokes Clipart
Cop asks suspect questions joke Cop asks suspect questions: – What is ur DOB? – What’s DOB, man ?Ur birthday. – Oh, dat. September 5th. – What year? – Every year, man!


Happy Birthday Elvis, Born 80 years ago 2day Joke Happy Birthday Elvis, Born 80 years ago 2day If he was still alive he’d probably be dead by now


It was my wife’s birthday Joke It was my wife’s birthday nd she rang me 2 see what time I would be home. “Can’t talk,” I said, “I’m driving.” “Where are u?” she asked. She wasn’t happy when I said, “D seventh tee.”


I bought my wife a pen 4 her birthday joke I bought my wife a pen 4 her birthday. I should have got a better one though, she keeps getting out.


My wife nd I have been going through a bad time Joke My wife nd I have been going through a bad time nd as she knows I love dogs I was quite surprised when she said she was getting me a cross between a Jack Russell nd a Shitzu…


sweet as honey &amp full funny jokes  wishing u a day soft as silk.. white as milk.. sweet as honey &amp full may all ur drerrrrrrrams come true. HAPPY BIRTH DAY


LOng as Long as more Than Devil funny jokes  Many many happy returns of d day nd May u Live Many many happy returns of d day nd May u Live lOng as Long as more Than Devil.


I know its ur birthday 2day joke I know its ur birthday 2day.. I am sure u will give me treat in a big hotel.. so I shall talk 2 u in person dre, because I don-t know 2 express my feelings in SMS.


Happy birthday 2 u, joke Happy birthday 2 u, happy birthday 2 u! u were born in d zoo- u were born in d zoo- with d monkeys ‘n donkeys dats looks just like u!


This webpage is completed dedicated to Happy Birthday joke. You can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest related to Happy Birthday jokes.