Thursday, 30 March 2017

99+ Happy 1st Birthday Wishes: First Birthday Quotes, SMS and Messages 2017

Happy 1st Birthday Wishes and Cute Baby Birthday Messages : Everyone knows the 1st birthday is best day in your life especially on this day your parents will be happy ad memorable day in their life. Birthday Is the best day for all peoples so on this occasion all parents  will be celebrate this occasion with full of love, fun, happy so here you can celebrate your  child 1st birthday. Here we have a best and latest collection of 1st birthday wishes, shayari which you write on cake, you can download image or decorate your home with birthday images.

Happy 1st Birthday Wishes For Baby Girls and Boys

Ur baby finally celebrating his first birthday. It’s time 2 s2p making strange voices It’s time 2 s2p ur new singing career. It’s time 2 s2p waking up at d middle of d night. Happy 1st Birthday!

D best of life’s treasure;
Amazing angel;
Small and cute;
Came 2 this world;
2 bless us all.
One special Baby;
Extraordinary
Happy 1st Birthday!

Sweet baby, we love u so much it can’t be expressed by words! Happy 1st Birthday cute little one!

God send us d most precious gift a little angel. Wid every giggle u make I wanna fly up high. And wid every smile u make I wanna cry from happiness. Happy first birthday my charming angel.

Dre’s almost nothing sweeter than a huggable one-year-old. Those puffy cheeks, that little smile, and those wiggly little 2es. So, happy birthday honey, a whole year u have done, and now it’s time 2 celebrate d day u’re turning one!

Ur whole body is growing each and every day. U’re absolutely special in every single way. So, I’m sending birthday wishes and singing, “Happy first Birthday”. I know u’re a busy 1-year-old, and u’re sure 2 have fun all day!

This is a year of many first things, from eating 2 walking, and lots in between. However, d most exciting first that u will have 2day is when all those gifts and birthday songs are sent ur way! Happy 1st Birthday!

U’re a scene stealer, magnificent 1! U’re a shining star that’s as bright as d sun! U’re cute, huggable, and sweet as can be. U’re super one-derful and that’s plain 2 see! Happy Birthday!

Ur parents are heroes because dy have survived a whole year of sleepless nights, intense crying and piles of diapers 2 change! Happy first birthday!

On ur special day I just want u 2 know that u are always remembered by me in a very special way. U are always in my prayers and I wish d best 4 u this birthday. Happy Birthday 2 u dear one.

Have u been moonlighting in my life as my pillar of strength and support while u’re actually an angel sent from d heavens? U’re 2o good 2 be true! I wish u a very Happy Birthday.

This is just d first of many “happy birthdays” 4 you. Have a deliciously fun 1st birthday, little cutie!

Turning 1 is a big deal! It’s time to rattle and roll! Happy 1st birthday!.

It’s so much fun when you turn 1. Happy 1st birthday, my little sweedart! Enjoy every moment

I want to give you a big hug, my precious little bug. Happy birthday, my love!

Happy birthday to a magical 1 year old who has put me deep under <his, her> spell.

You’ve grown up so much already, my little 1. Happy birthday!

You were born with a natural affinity 4 charming every woman in d room with your cuteness. If you can manage to keep dat charm kid, you’ll be golden. Enjoy your 1st birthday

I will never 4get where I was a year ago when I heard d wonderful news of your arrival. I am so happy to be sharing this day with you.

I’m so excited to watch you have some birthday cake 4 d first time. Happy 1st birthday, little 1.

This is just d first of many parties we will have 4 you, my little 1. I hope today allows you to feel just how much you are loved.

You are d most amazing little thing I have ever seen. I love you and happy 1st birthday to you.

I know you may not know how important this day is just yet, but trust me, 1 day I hope you will understand just how much you mean to me.

To d most adorable 1-year-old I know, have a happy birthday! Enjoy dat cuteness factor 4 as long as possible, cause those pre-teen years are hardly ever kind

It’s your first birthday. You know what dat means… Go Wild! Destroy dat cake! You won’t remember it anyways, so just have a blast!

Happy 1st Birthday, my darling. Wishing you all of d care-free happiness and laughter of your first year on earth to continue 4 all d years to come.

You’re a whole year old! It’s time to waddle your way into those terrible twos. Have fun! Happy Birthday, you little rascal

Your first birthday is important. It marks d start of your life’s journey into society. Don’t worry kiddo, we don’t bite…..much.
Happy Birthday cutie! Wishing your parents all d best of luck as you start your climbing phase

Instructions 4 having a cry-free first birthday: Invest in a great cake, and keep lots of wet wipes! Happy 1st Birthday

Happy 1st Birthday! Enjoy dse carefree years, little buddy. Your parents will cherish dse simpler days in d crazy years ahead

You just turned 1! Parents, take lots of pictures. You’ll want dm 4 blackmail later when dy start dating

This webpage is completed dedicated to Happy 1st Birthday. You can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest related to Happy 1st Birthday.