Sunday, 30 April 2017

99+ Happy Birthday Postcard Designs & Templates 2017

Happy birthday postcard Designs  & SMS : On the events of Birthday many people search the Birthday postcards to send birthday boy / girl. Birthday is the most important for all peoples included Young and old peoples. Wish your friends Happy birthday with a best postcards with a special day in a different & best styles. On this article you can see unique, sweet, cute happy birthday post cards, interesting, that you can dedicate to your loved ones, friends etc. Wish your friends, love ones to send Birthday postcards it is the best of wish your loves ones Birthday which makes smile on his face.

Happy Birthday Postcard Designs & Templates

Sis, thinking of U
wid love on Ur birthday
nd wishing U
everything Dat brings
U happiness
2day nd alwaz!
Happy Birthday Sister
I hope Ur day is special
just like U!

May u have all day joy ur heart can hold. All D smiles a day can bring. All D blessings a life can unfold. May u have gods best in everything.
Happy Birthday

Teri Umar Me likh doon Chnd Sitaaro se,
Tera janam din Me manau phoolon aur bahaaro se,
har 1 khushi Me duniya se le aau,
Sajaa lu ye Mehfil Me har haseen nazaaro se…

My Birthday wish for U is Dat U continue 2 love life nd never s2p dreaming. May beauty nd happiness surround U not only on Urspecial day, but alwaz.


Agar Yad na Rahe 2mko Apna Janmdin,
Check Kar lena Apne Mobile Ke Inbox Hardin..
Me 2 Na Bhulunga Apne Dost Ka Janamdin,
Sabse pehle wish karunga Aapko Aapka Janamdin…

Tumhari is Ada Ka Kya Jawad Dun,Apne Dost Ko Kya Uphar Dun,
Koi Acha Sa Phool Hota 2 Mali Se Mangwata,
Jo Khud Gulab H Usko Kya Gulab Dun.
Happy Birthday My Love…
Dua h Ki Kamyabi ke har sikhar per aap ka naam hoga,
Aapke har kadam per duniya ka salaam hoga,
Himmat se mushkilon ka saamna karna,
Hamari dua h ki waqt bhi 1 din aapka gulam hoga.
Happy Birthday

Birthday girl, 2day’s Ur day! Time 2 eat cake, sing songs, nd play! Dre are so many ways 2 have birthday fun-Here’s hoping U get 2 do every one!
Happy, Happy Birthday!

May Everything U Wish Come True Dis Year,
May Every Happiness U Need
Surround U Dis Year.
Happy Birthday My Loving Friend.

Dis is my earnest prayer for U.
May D love of God be wid U all day Through wid his endless, Boundless grace.
May he richly Bless Ur life wid much Happiness nd success.
Happy Birthday!

I take a moment to think about all our childhood memories, from years ago. How much I looked up to you as my brother, I bet you didn’t know. Despite our misunderstandings you have always been so nice to me – the priceless value of a brother like you, I now see. Happy birthday.

Bro, you are not just my life’s support, but also my life’s pride. If you hadn’t been there for me all these years, I would have crumbled from inside. Happy birthday.

When we were small I was mad at mom and dad for making me share my room with you. Now I realize what a wonderful blessing it was growing up with you. Happy birthday bro.

Other kids look up to Superman, Batman and Spider-Man. I don’t need to look at a man flying in the sky, a capped crusader zipping along the streets or a guy jumping from one building to another. I just look up to you, my brother. Happy birthday to my superhero.

From the time we played G.I. Joe to the time you taught me how to build Lego, you have been the best brother ever, is what I want you to know. Happy birthday.

All my life I’ve been chasing happiness. Little did I know that I was drenched in it, through all the years of childhood that I spent with you. Happy birthday bro.

On my brother’s birthday I am making a wish, that we always remain inseparable like water and fish. Happy birthday.

We were born into this world in the same family – and I would not have it any other way. Happy birthday.

I am going to request my bank for a bigger locker so I can stow away my biggest asset – which is YOU. Happy birthday bro.

Your job profile as a brother is to love me no matter what troubles I get into. I want to congratulate you because you are doing a great job. Happy birthday.

You are the one who has taught me never to quit, by taking on life’s troubles with humor and wit. Having you around is such a delight, you light up my days and make everything seem bright. Happy birthday bro.

I always keep saying that you and I are totally different individuals. But the bottom of my heart knows that we couldn’t be more similar. Happy birthday bro

I am going to give you not one gift but two, because when I get into trouble no one rescues me but you. Happy birthday bro

Brothers like you, make up for a million friends, old and new. Happy birthday.

What would I have done without your help, grade after grade. Without you by my side, I would have lost my way and strayed. Happy birthday bro.

Since the day I held you in my arms I always knew, there could be no one more special for me than you. Happy birthday to my baby bro.

Phool bankar muskarana zindagi, muskarake gum bhulana zindagi, jeet kar koi khush ho 2 kya hua, haar kar khushiya manana bhi zindagi…

I hope u have a wonderful day nd that d year ahead is filled wid much love, many wonderful surprises nd gives u lasting memories that u will cherish in all d days ahead. Happy Birthday

Wishing u all d great things in life, hope this day will bring u an extra shre of all that makes u happiest. Happy Birthday

Janamdin ke is shubh avsar par,
Doon kya upahr tumhe,
Bas pyaar se swikar kar lena,
Bahut sara pyaar tumhe…

This webpage is completed dedicated to Happy Birthday Postcard. You can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest updates related to Happy Birthday Postcard.