Wednesday, 29 March 2017

99+ Belated Happy Birthday Wishes, SMS, Messages, Quotes & Saying 2017

Belated happy birthday sms wishes messages quotes & saying: Belated Birthday SMS for your friends, relative and family if you forget wishing them on their birthday, so get up and wish them. They always still important a lot of you in your life. Here is a collection of belated birthday SMS, wishes, messages, greetings is a perfect way to say Happy Birthday through SMS, messages. The messages are so beautiful way they will make up for your bad memory and spread happiness. Here you get from belated birthday wishes, Messages, sorry for being late birthday sms, belated birthday quotes, belated birthday greetings and much more. So get set go, and search a belated birthday sms and I wish you would like this post.

Belated happy birthday wishes

I checked Google 4 D best “belated birthday wishes”, “late birthday greetings”, “sorry 4 missing Ur birthday” nd “late birthday wishes”, but D best 1 comes from my heart when I say “Hope u had a great birthday.”

Thanks 4 making my life wonderful and being a part of my life.
Whatever I am, is only because of U,
U are my angel,
Thanks 4 coming in my life and making it worth living.
Happy Belated birthday

Look outside it’s so pleasant!
sun smiling 4 u,
tree dancing 4 u,
birds singing 4 u,
bcoz i requested Dm all 2 wish u:
happy Belated

Ur life is like a candle. U can eiDr light up a thousand more candles or burn urself and melt away. I’m sure U’ll choose D 4mer. happy Belated birthday!

May your special day be filled with?
Tones of Happy Moments and Beautiful Flowers,
Good Friends and Joyful Hours!
Wishing you a very Happy Belated Birthday!

Belated happy birthday sms

I didn’t wish u on ur birthday because I didn’t want 2 interrupt u in morning D passing of yet another youthful year of ur life. Happy belated birthday.

Wish U have every day,
week,
months,
years
and
centuries filled wid joy and happiness
Happy Belated Birthday

On ur birthday I wish U much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of ur wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled wid delight,
And ur birthday be perfect 4 U..Happy Belated Birthday..

It’s ur birthday time again;
It’s true; Dre’s no denying,
AnoDr year has come and g1;
U know dat I’m not lying. So 4 U,
D birthday person,
Here’s what I want 2 say in Birthday Wishes:
I hope this birthday’s D best 1 yet,
In every delightful way.
So happy belated birthday 2 U.
Have lots of birthday

Happy Birthday, may this Day always be a Special one to remember. I hope that for every Candle on your Cake you get a Wonderful Surprise. – Happy Belated Birthday…

Belated happy birthday saying

I am sorry; my wishes may hv come in a tad late. But dat doesn’t stop me 4rm calling u my best mate. Happy belated birthday.

I Can’t Believe I’m Progressing 2 Miss
My Best Friend’s Best Day Of D Year.
Sorry I Won’t Be Here However I Want
U A Really Happy Birthday Earlier.

MANY MANY Happy returns of D day
In soft gleaming of stars….
may all ur dreams come true,
may evry star of every night bring love and joy 2 U
Happy Belated BIRThDAY…..

Ur smile, Ur 2uch, D way U love me
I never knew…until U
what a relationship could be.
So I celebrate U.
my love, My life
HAPPY Belated BIRThDAY…..

Have three Wishes for you on your Birthday.
First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something New and Beautiful.
Second, I wish that you have a day that you’ll remember forever with a Smile.
And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every Single Day. HAPPY Belated BIRThDAY…..

Belated happy birthday messages

4getting Ur birthday is not a sign of our weakening friendship. It is just a sign of my weakening
Memory. Happy belated birthday.

Happiness as light as air.
LOVE as DEEP as OCEAN.
Friends as solid as diamonds and
success as bright as gold.
Dse r my wishes 4 u 2day n every day.
Happy Birthday….

Wish U a very happy birthday
May life lead U 2 great happiness
success and hope dat
all ur wishes comes true!
Enjoy ur day
Its anoDr birthday 4 U.
God picked anoDr petals on ur flower,
wishing ur flowers may bloom 4 year.

Let D GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF D SUN reaching U wid wishes of Success,
Happiness and prosperity 4 U
Wish U a super duper Happy Birthday

You are such a Special Friend,
Who Deserves a Special Day,
For being who you are and
Bringing Joy in Every Way.
You make me Smile and Laugh,
with everything you do,
So today I get to send
A special Birthday Wish to You!

Belated happy birthday quotes

May dis birthday bring u all dat u ever wished 4….Sorry I’m late. But I want u 2 know dat u R always in my prayers. Belated Happy Birthday 2 u.

It’s a nice feeling when U know dat some1 likes U,
some1 thinks about U,
some1 needs U;
but it feels much better when U know dat
some1 never ever 4gets ur birthday.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY”.

It’s a nice feeling when U know dat
Some1 likes U,
Some1 thinks about U,
Some1 needs U;
But it feels much better when U know dat
Some1 never ever 4gets Ur birthday.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY

On your special day, I wish you good luck. I hope this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday; celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday!!

May you Enjoy a Day of doing
The Special things you like to do,
Because today is your Birthday
And it’s all about only you
Wishing my Friend a Beautiful Day
Hopes and Dreams I’m sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very Special Day for You!

This webpage is completed dedicated to belated happy birthday sms wishes messages quotes & saying. You can bookmark this page and visit again later to know the latest updates related to Belated happy birthday sms wishes messages quotes & saying.